Monday, May 27, 2013

A Haul


Hello there,

I did some sort of random shopping during the last week and picked some clothing and beauty stuff.




From Target :

Burt's Bees Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub $10.69 : I am going to do a separate review about it soon.

 Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract $6 : I actually bought the travel size which I think was about $4, wanted to try it first as a make up remover, but I could not find it at the Target website so I linked the Burt's Bees website instead. 

Biore' Deep Cleansing Pore Strips $6.49 : A girl's best friend : )

Bic Soleil Bella 3 Disposable Razors $5

Rimmel 621 Orion Eyeshadow: I can't remeber the price and it is not even written on the website.

 Rimmel Scandal Eyes Nude Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner: I only find this either at Target or Walmart. It is always sold out at CVS and Walgreens ! Also I don't remember the price and can't find it at target's website so I linked another site.


-


Online :
  
Avene Eau Thermale Rich Hydrating Cream for Dry to Very Dry $25.99  
Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray $8.99 

One of the best skin care brands out there. Wanted to try this cream for a long time. Going to do a review on both the cream and the spray soon.




Brandy Melville :



Found some lovely and cheap jewelry at Brandy Melville. The quality of some of their pieces are good considering the price, some are not that good. At least, if it broke or something you will not feel guilty throwing it. 

I picked up 3 bracelets and one ring which is my favorite. I'll list the links to the website so you can check the prices if you want. But I could not find the ring though ..

http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/accessories/jewelry/rose-gold-infinity-beaded-bracelet.html

http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/accessories/jewelry/antique-turquoise-stone-bangle.html

http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/accessories/jewelry/antique-silver-red-stone-bangle.html


-


 Clothing :

From Target I found this Ombre Xhilaration® Juniors Sleep Tank $9.99





Quilted Baseball Jacket $39  ( I am not sure if the website has extra 50% off)
 
Also I went to French Connection, they always have this crazy sale section. Yesterday they had extra 50% on already reduced prices. They have nice things at the women section but a jacket at the men section caught my eyes. It was reduced from $158 to $39 ! Could not decide between the black one and the orange , even though I don't like orange at all but this one was a lovely elegant shade. At the end I decided to take the black one because it goes with everything, size XS.



-

This is it for my haul, hope you liked it and hope I reminded you to buy something you needed  : D




Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I write my honest opinion of things that I purchased with my own money.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a lot of new stuff! I really like the bracelets in particular. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the infinity bracelet that you got and the other armcandy!! So pretty!!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete