Sunday, May 12, 2013

Can't take my nose off you | Jo Malone Elderflower & Gooseberry

Jo Malone Elderflower & Gooseberry Cologne $60.00




I didn't know why I walked into Neiman Marcus, but now I know why. It is called the force and effect of a really good product on a picky costumer. I lingered a while at the perfumes section sniffing and sniffing as any other human being in front of bottles filled with scents.
I must say that I am always allured by the lovely, simple yet elegant display of Jo Malone. 


 
There, stood four of their limited edition perfumes. I can't even remember the other 3, or even the other perfumes I smelled, because only Jo Malone's Elderflower & Gooseberry
stood out like no other perfume, and have not been attached to a scent like this in a long time! 
I usually take samples home and see how it wears. But sadly they did not have samples for the limited editions so I sprayed on a scent strip and kept sniffing it non stop, the taxi driver must been thinking that I was on drugs. The next day, went again to Neiman Marcus and ended the misery. And I was lucky because there were only 3 left ..



The scent, Oh the scent!  you can't get enough of. It is a refreshing floral, fruity, spicy scent,  but not as you imagine, it is just unique, and each ingredient harmonize with the other without being overwhelming. This might sound weird to some of you, but it also has a scent similar to high end lipsticks, that luxurious,classic scent! Believe me I am not exaggerating, this perfume deserves at least a sniff before it is gone...

At the end I would like to say something to Jo Malone: " Why the hell is this a limited edition !! "



  Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All I wrote is my honest opinion of a product that I purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment