Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lazy Cooking day | Pasta






   it is not all about my skin, it is also about my stomach.The process of cooking something is a bit annoying sometimes, especially if you are lazy to do so and at the same time hungry and the night turns into a hunger game ( I have not read the novel and did not watch the film). And because I do not stick to recipes at all, I like to improvise. It could be a mental exercise for your imagination too ! So without further ado, lets see what lazy cooking days look like:




Munster and Bologna Pasta





You need :

Salt

Pepper

Vegetable Oil

Pasta ( I used Farfalle ) 

Creamy Tomato Sauce ( or any sauce you like)

Turkey Bologna

Munster Cheese 

- All ingredients I bought from Trader Joe's, except the cheese -



And if you are going to make the sauce yourself and you are wondering what this tomato sauce is made from, then here are the ingredients from the package : 

Tomato, Cream, Parmesan Cheese, Onions, Extra Virgin Oil, Basil, Garlic, Salt, Sugar, Spices.


Cooking + Preparing Time : 

About 20 mins ..


Directions:
( Quantity good for two ) 



1- Put a pot full of water on high heat. Add pasta when water boils ( I added half a bag of pasta) and cook as directed on the package. 

2- add salt and oil then stir and reduce heat to medium-high.

3- Meanwhile, take about 3 slices of Bologna and 2 slices of Munster cheese and cut them into cubes.





4- When your pasta is finished, drain it well, then add the creamy sauce ( I added 6 table spoons) then stir. Then add the cubes of bologna and stir again.

5- Serve pasta on a plate and add the cheese cubes on top of it.

6- Enjoy : ) and thank me while eating it.


 +


See you,
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment