Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Review: Avene Hydrance Optimal Rich & Thermal Spring Water Spray




      Back in high school, I started my skin care routine with French products. Then I continued on purchasing only French products. And even when ,at a certain time, I used a not "Made In France" , I knew deep down that nothing can beat their stuff. I am not trying to be biased here, but believe me, they know what they are doing. When it comes to beauty products, trust the French. 


Avene Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream 


     Formulated for dry and very dry sensitive skin. And since my skin is currently dehydrated with some dry patches, hoped this will be the one. It has a creamy texture that absorbs impressively fast into the skin without leaving it greasy, and it leaves the skin very soft. The good thing about it is that it can be used any time in the day; it is not that thick or greasy that you have to use it only at night. It also has a patented technology that helps prevent moisture loss. I just wish I had this during winter...

Now I can say that this lovely cream will be a staple, so whenever my skin gets dehydrated, I will definitely know what to use. 


Where to buy online :
Amazon
Dermstore

+

Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray

I must admit that I felt stupid buying a 50ml water spray for $8, but sometimes I feel I need something to refresh my skin, and since this one does not only refresh, but also soothes and softens, I thought why not ! plus it is rich in minerals.
I use it after I cleanse my face and before applying my moisturizer, it gives a lovely refreshing feeling. And I know it will be ideal during long flights, where my skin gets crazy and intolerant.
It is a good product to keep in your bag and on your nightstand for whenever your skin needed refreshment or felt irritated. 


Where to buy online:

Amazon
Dermstore

~

Disclaimer: This post is NOT sponsored. I wrote my honest opinion of products I purchased with my own money. 






6 comments:

  1. I have quite dry skin so the hydrating cream seems perfect, might have to try it out!

    Heels forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently dealing with dehydrated skin, too. I'll definitely have to try out the hydrating cream. Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the Thermal Water, I used it every day during my morning skincare routine and it's fantastic for refreshing your makeup when it's hot!

    www.northwesternbeauty.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the whole idea of it is refreshing, glad you liked it : )

      Delete