Monday, August 5, 2013

Current Body Care Products









     The body care products that I currently use work as they should, and are very satisfying and "wallet friendly".  I literally can live on these products only, but you know .. humans get bored sometimes. 


1- St.Ives Naturally Soothing Body Lotion, Oatmeal & Shea Butter :

   I did my first blog post about this product, both the lotion and the shampoo, which I used the hell out of.  Words can't explain how great this product is: Very cheap, smells heavenly, great moisturizer. I even bought a travel size one to take with me on my trip because I can't get enough !


2- Olay Plus Silk Whimsy Ribbons Body Wash :

   If there is only one scent for shampoos in this life, then it should be the scent of this Olay bodywash. It smells clean, refreshing and familiar in a good way. It leaves the skin soft and smooth. 


3- Palmer's Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks:

    I did not buy this to erase my stretch marks because I know these products won't work, and I am not even pregnant. But I have used Palmer's before and I love the formula of it especially during winter. This one smells different though, not pleasant at all, but I use it on certain areas that are far from my nose, like my knees and elbows and some other parts, and boy oh boy, it moisturizes these areas like a dream, and the effect last for days unlike some other moisturizers.


4- Secret Outlast Clear Gel Unscented Antiperspirant & Deodorant:

    If you find this anywhere, just grab it without thinking . No one knows how hard it is to find an unscented deodorant these days, especially if you are someone who is against using scented ones. I literally been using one brand since I was a teenager which was almost the only brand that makes unscented deodorants, it is called MUM. Then I found this one by Secret and now I am afraid they will discontinue it or something, that will make me sue them .. It has everything I need: no scent, clear gel which dries fast , plus it works like no other. If you live in a humid and hot area, this is your savior. 


5- Ravens Blend Scrub :

    I pruchased this from a shop at Etsy called PurplecatCreatives. And etsy is my weakness point, I always restrain myself because this website will make me spend like a royalty .  I have been looking for a coffee scrub for a long time that is not ridiculously expensive, and I know that esty has some interesting and versatile homemade things. This shop has the most seductive looking scrubs, and for only $6. I ordered the Raven Blend, which has (sugar ,coffee, hazelnuts, caramel, almonds, dark chocolate ) and I was impressed when I received it. The consistency of it is amazing, the best that I have used yet. It leaves the skin amazingly soft and is not greasy at all. With this and a moisturizer afterwards, my body has never been this soft. I only wish it smells more like raw coffee, than sweet cappuccino, but I still love it and going back to order other scents.












Disclaimer : 
This post is NOT sponsored, I wrote my honest opinion of products I purchased with my own money. 








3 comments:

  1. They sound lovely- I've been very into lotion lately!
    Jennifer

    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is nice.My experience with olay is good. body care products are good.We must be very particular.Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The body shop was a natural brand so maybe the confusion got ste from there too. Is about fair trade and helping the earth. Both are very important reasons.

    ReplyDelete